What is Thumb, Thumb, NO THUMB!?
- A homeopathic thumb sucking deterrent
- Made from natural, non-toxic ingredients
- Dentist approved
- Gluten free
- Non-staining, no mess application
- Safe for kids 2 years and older
- Never tested on animals
Thumb Thumb NO THUMB!™ is a homeopathic thumb sucking deterrent for children made from natural ingredients. The gel formula is liberally applied directly to the thumb, nail and cuticle area. Our product is a safe and effective* way to help your child break the thumb sucking habit while staying free from harmful chemicals and additives. See our FAQ below for more information.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Saccharum Off. (6X) ......................................................................deterrent
Use*: May help deter thumb and finger sucking.
Warnings For external use only.
Allergy alert: Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not use: In or near the eyes. Do not apply to broken or sore skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Directions: Children 2 years and older: wash thumb and fingers with warm water and soap. Apply a liberal amount and rub evenly over the entire thumb including the cuticle around the fingernail. Re-apply as needed.
Other information: Store at room temperature 68-77F (20-25C). Avoid direct sunlight.
Inactive Ingredients: Water (purified), Bitter Green Gras, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
We understand that everyone is unique, and even with naturally derived ingredients, some individuals may develop an allergic reaction that is unique to them. As with any type of product, immediately discontinue its use if experiencing discomfort or other indications that the product may not be appropriate for you or your child’s body chemistry.
Q: How often should I apply the product?
A: For best results, re-apply the product as often as needed. Made from natural ingredients, our product is not meant to punish your child it is meant to help safely remind your child to break a his/her habit.
Q: Is the product visible after I apply it to my child’s thumb?
A: Yes, the product is clear but will be visible to the naked eye.
Q: What if the product comes in contact with the eye?
A: Carefully flush your child’s eye with clean water until removed. Avoid contact with the eye and follow the instructions.
* The use for our product is based on traditional homeopathic practice. This use has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.